Modalità didattiche inclusive
In order to strengthen inclusion in educational activities for some categories of students (see Annex A), the following guidelines will be adopted starting from the academic year 2023/2024 for Study Programmes that do not have the requirement of compulsory attendance:
- For enrolled students who certify that they fall under one of the categories listed below (see Annex A) and cannot attend the teaching activities in person, the professor will guarantee up to 2 hours of weekly reception, also online, with time flexibility depending on the needs.
- The teaching courses described in point 1) may be supported by tutoring or supplementary teaching activities, carried out even after 6 pm, from Monday to Friday, in order to encourage learning also by students who fall into the categories indicated below (see Annex A).
- For the students who are in the categories listed below (see Annex A) the professor will provide the teaching material that she or he deems most suitable for independent preparation for the exam, such as video recordings that deal with the exam topics and, when possible, will use teaching methods that encourage group activities.
- The relevant teaching materials, exam procedures and teaching methods must be described in the teaching syllabus, including the arrangements that will be implemented with respect to students belonging to the categories below (see Annex A).
How to apply
Students who fall into the categories listed below, according to the definitions provided in Annex A:
- working student;
- student engaged in the care of their family members;
- student with civil disability;
- student with disabilities or with specific learning disabilities;
- parent student;
- student athlete;
- student detained in correctional center;
and who, not being able to follow the teaching activities in person, intend to take advantage of the teaching methods indicated above, should certify that they fall into one of these categories by accessing the Student Area with their University credentials. They should select “Iniziative” from the drop-down menu and follow the instructions to apply for “Domanda per Modalità Didattiche Inclusive”.
Students who are hospitalized or suffering from certified medical conditions should communicate their health condition directly to the Coordinator of the Study Programme.
For organizational reasons, students who intend to take advantage of the teaching methods indicated above (1-4) must report through their Student Area that they fall into one of the aforementioned categories during the following periods:
- from 1 to 14 September 2023;
- from 4 to 12 October 2023 - extra time window;
- from 2 to 9 November 2023;
- from 1 to 16 February 2024;
- from 2 to 9 April 2024.