1. REGISTRATION in the Student Portal with personal data. At the end of the registration, the USERNAME and PASSWORD are assigned.
2. ONLINE ENROLLMENT: LOG IN to the Student Portal to select the chosen course of study. Then students are required to attach documentation and to pay the first installment of € 156 in order to finalize their enrollment.
- a passport size photo in JPEG;
- a copy of passport in PDF or JPEG;
- a copy of Italian tax code in PDF or JPEG;
- Residence permit in PDF or JPEG if applicable.
3. AFTER ENROLLMENT the student’s personal UNIVERSITY EMAIL ADDRESS is activated and the new username and password to access the university's online services are provided.
They should follow these instructions.
FINALIZATION OF ENROLLMENT WITH A FOREIGN DEGREE
In order to finalize their enrollment, students must send scans of the following documents to Admission Office (email@example.com):
- Bachelor degree diploma (original copy, certified copy or replacement certificate) translated into Italian and legalized by the Italian embassy/consulate or apostilled*. In case the document is issued in English language by the home university, no translation is needed.
- DOV (Dichiarazione di valore) OR CIMEA Statement of comparability OR Diploma Supplement.
- Visa and permit of stay (or a proof of appointment).
*Apostille is only available for the signatory countries to the Hague Convention.
Legalization of documents is not required for Belgium, Denmark, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, France, Ireland (European Convention of Brussels 1987) and Germany (Italo-German Convention 1969).